WELCOME TO THE
If you are an industry professional looking for a new home or are new to sales we are able to help.
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
WHAT DO INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES DO?
An inside sales associate at C.L.A. Title has two core job responsibilities with the company. First, work with lenders and realtors that have open files to make sure they are getting the customer service they need from our processing team. Second, make outbound sales calls to past clients and leads given by the company.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to take a lot of “no” responses and bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Must have a willingness to follow up with someone that has said “no” or “maybe” previously.
- Understand CRMs and complete daily tasks.
- Able and willing to make outbound warm and cold calls to prospects.
A branch manager for the company is given a certain territory and is responsible for growing that territory to an agreed-upon goal.
- Branches are all based on a P&L model
- Branches may have an office
- Branches may have other employees to help with different tasks that are needed to grow.
OUTSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
WHAT DO OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES DO?
Summary: Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand
- Attend or conduct real estate closings if or when needed
If you have a book of business that needs to be processed, we are able and willing to help. Please contact John Coester to discuss further.